"You are Mine"







     "Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's spirit lives in you?" 
     ~ 1 Corinthians 3:16

"I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that My name may be there forever. My eyes and My heart will always be there." 
~ 2 Chronicles 7:16


     So Paul, a religious leader who knew the scriptures well, tells us that we are God's temple. When Paul wrote the letter to the church in Corinth, he wrote it knowing what God had previously told the Israelites about His temple. 

     No longer is the temple of God a building, but rather it is you and me. God says that He has chosen us  as His temple, that we are now set apart for His sake. He has placed His name on us forever, giving us His eyes and His heart. 


     My prayer is that we will understand God's love for us, that we will know without a shadow of a doubt that God's name is on us forever.



Comments

Popular Posts